Please enjoy the special taste of Seto
preserved by artisans who continue to keep the tradition alive.
We use traditional methods that bring out the ingredients to their fullest
to create delectable treats beloved in Hiroshima for many years.
We offer several products such as “Miyajima-san” - crunchy egg crackers sandwiching a
layer of cream with a gentle taste, and
“Grilled Oyster Seafood Shibori-yaki” - dried seafood crackers made with oyster that was grilled to bring out the most of its fragrant flavor.
We are dedicated to delivering these traditional flavors that continue to be loved throughout Japan.
Please try these truly delicious treats made with only the best ingredients to create jewels of flavor.
Crackers baked/grilled by hand with a technique passed down through generations which have been enjoyed in Hiroshima for many years. Our masterpiece “Miyajima-san” is an assortment of cream sandwiched between crunchy egg crackers with white and cocoa cream and has received the 17th National Exemplary Confectionery Award. We also offer a wide variety of other delicious hand-baked/grilled senbei.
Using Tomoeya's original “shibori-yaki” technique, each fresh fish and shellfish is grilled one by one by skilled artisans who have used this traditional technique passed down through generations. The characteristic rich taste and crispy texture with a perfectly encapsulated umami flavor that shines without the use of any additives is a great way to appreciate the blessings of Setouchi.
High protein, low-calorie, and gluten free. These non-fried baked chicken chips are made with carefully selected aged Hiroshima chicken. Enjoy the amazing flavor of the ingredients with the perfect thickness and crispiness.
visit the Tomoeya Kiyonobu Online Shop
Founded in Hiroshima in 1953.
A trusted flavor
polished through tradition.
Made with care, time, and sincerity.
From the very first year of the company's founding to the present day, we continue to preserve the traditional taste loved by many.
Whether you are craving an afternoon snack, gathering with family, or want to serve your guests some tea with snacks, our delicious treats made with passion and dedication will surely soothe your heart.
Explore a variety of flavors that you can only find at Tomoeya Kiyonobu.
The artisans' years of dedication and skill shine through brilliantly with each bite.
Gurunavi Hospitality Souvenir Selection
In 2018, our “Seafood Shibori-yaki Assortment” won a special award for 3 consecutive years in the “Selection of Hospitality Souvenirs” and was inducted into the Hall of Fame.
In 2019, “Seafood Shibori-yaki -MATSURI- ('Festival')” won the Special Selection award.
6th Annual “The Hiroshima Brand” Selection
Grilled Oyster Seafood Shibori-yaki
Setouchi Brand Certified Product
Hiroshima Eba Senbei Grilled Oyster Seafood Shibori-yaki
- Business name:
- Tomoeya Kiyonobu Co., Ltd
- Company representative:
- President Koichi Kiyonobu
- 18 million yen
"Local Sweets & Food Report"
Please note that product availability/inventory varies depending on the store.
- Tomoeya Miyajima main shop | production facility
- 4-4-16 Funairi Minami, Naka-ku, Hiroshima
- TEL: 082-293-3171
- Operating hours: 7:00–17:00
- Closed: Sundays, national holidays
- Kiosks near Hiroshima City
- Hiroshima Airport stores
- Hiroshima Port store
- Sanyo Expressway – store at Kudamatsu Service Area (SA) (down)
- Sanyo Expressway – store at Miyajima (up/down) SA
- Sanyo Expressway – store at Numata (up) Parking Area (PA)
- Sanyo Expressway – store at Kodani SA (up/down)
- Sanyo Expressway –store at Fukuyama (down) SA
- Chugoku Expressway – store at Kuchi PA (up)
- Department stores
- MITSUKOSHI Hiroshima Store
- all Fukuya stores
- SOGO Hiroshima Store
- Hiroshima City
- Hiroshima Yume Plaza
- Grand Prince Hotel Hiroshima Seisatsu Saika store
- Hiroshima Bus Center store
- Hiroshima-shi Bunka Koryu Kaikan (Hiroshima City Cultural Exchange Hall)
- Outside of Hiroshima City
- youme Town Hatsukaichi
- youme Town Kure
- youme Town Otake
- Fuji Grand Natalie
- Miyahama Onsen Ryokan Kanzaki
- Miyahama Onsen Miyahama Grand Hotel
- Roadside station Crossroad Mitsugi
- Hiroshima brand store TAU
- Miyajima: sold in every store, ryokan (Japanese inn)/hotel store
- Miyajima-guchi: Iwamura Confectionery
- Kanto Area
- Hiroshima brand store TAU
Free Dial (toll-free) call hours: